Complete List Of Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods Original Green Plan. This freestyle plan consists of 200 items that have zero Smart Points.
Many individuals fall in love with the “weight watchers zero point foods“. This freestyle plan consists of 200 items that have zero SmarPoints. This new list includes the same free fruits and vegetables as before, but with a few good additions. Items like peas, beans, and even sweet corn get a whole lot tastier.
Along with vegetables, many protein-rich foods are now there on the list. This list includes turkey breast and chicken breast. These should be boneless and skinless so that they do not count toward points values. Other protein includes eggs and tofu.
Along with these, there are some other surprises. Now you can have nonfat, plain yogurt without any hassle or worry of counting the points values.
Table of Contents
What Are Smart Points?
A specific number of SmarPoints are given to your budget daily along with this new WW Freestyle Program. You will also have a flexible number of points on a weekly basis that you can use each day, or can save for specific functions.
Due to this, the weight watchers program becomes flexible incredibly. The calculations of SmarPoints are based on fat, calories, sugars, and proteins in the foods.
Which Food Is Included In The Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods Recipes?
We have presented the list of “weight watchers zero point foods” category-wise. Scroll down till the end to check the entire list guide of this program.
- calamari, grilled
- fish, baked or grilled
- tenderloin or chicken breast, skinless, boneless
- turkey or ground chicken 98% fat-free
- turkey breast
- yogurt, plain and unsweetened
- Greek yogurt, unsweetened, nonfat,
- yogurt, plain soy
- applesauce, unsweetened
- dragon fruit
- fruits cocktail, unsweetened
- passion fruit
- artichoke hearts
- brussels sprouts
- coleslaw mix
- Swiss chard
- ginger root
- hearts of palm
- peppers, all varieties
- pickles, unsweetened
- pico de gallo
- salsa, fat-free
- salad, without dressing
- squash, all varieties
- tomatoes (I know they’re a fruit but, come on!)
- water chestnuts
Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods: STARCHES/OTHER
- beans-black, cannellini, broad, butter, chickpeas, kidney, great northern, navy, snap, string, white
- bamboo shoots
- beans, refried
From the list above, you can see that all these SmartPoint foods are easy to incorporate into your daily diet. You can satisfy your appetite without going out of budget. A few examples of the low SmartPoint foods you can use daily are as below:
- Salad with squash, corn, cucumber, black beans, lettuce, and grilles shrimp- 2 points only.
- Omelet containing vegetables, topped with spicy salsa- 0 points
- Greek yogurt vanilla flavor with pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries- 2 points only.