So, here I have shared 2 of my Delicious And Quick Two Easy Dinner Recipes For Family Healthy Chicken. This content is very useful for you.
So, here I have shared 2 of my “easy dinner recipes for family” that won’t take more than 45 minutes. It’s a reality that if you have a small family or a big one- you have to prepare dinner. It becomes difficult to decide daily what to cook for dinner. The number of ingredients for these 2 recipes is also less and you will have all ingredients at hand, so you don’t have to rush to the market to buy them.
Table of Contents
2 Easy Dinner Recipes For Family Vegetarian Pinoy
Recipe 1: Single Pot Of Baked Cheesy Pizza Pasta
Your dinner would get perfectly complete if you have a Single Pot of baked Cheesy Pizza Pasta on your menu. It is one of the easy dinner recipes for family and yes delicious too.
The time required: 45 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
- 13 ounces of spicy Italian sausage
- 3-4 ounces of pepperoni divided
- 1/2 of diced red bell pepper
- 1 small, diced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts
- 1 14 ounce of jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces of mozzarella cheese grated
- 8 ounces of pasta
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
Easy Dinner Recipes For Family: Instructions
- Set the temperature of the oven to medium-high and cook sausage with pepper and onion until the meat gets slightly brown. It takes 10 to 15 minutes. Now add half the pepperoni and garlic, stir, and then cook it for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add water, artichoke hearts, pasta sauce, basil, and pasta. Stir it well and then cover. For about 10 minutes, cook it on medium-high flame until pasta gets tender. Meanwhile at 425°F.
- When the pasta is ready, sprinkle mozzarella cheese along with olives and pepperoni. Now place it in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese gets melted.
Recipe 2: Easy Beef Sliders
The time required: 35 minutes
Serves: 20-24 sliders
- 1 finely chopped medium onion
- 2 lb. of lean ground beef
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Slider rolls, 18-24
- 2 cups (around 8 oz.) of shredded Cheddar cheese
- Favorite condiments (e.g mustard, ketchup, pickles, etc.)
- At 350°F, preheat your oven. On a 10×15-in. baking sheet, sprinkle the cooking oil, and keep it aside
- Spread the chopped onion on the baking sheet evenly. Now crumble ground and beat on top of onions. Press the crumbled ground beef evenly over the onions in the baking pan with the help of your hands, and cover them evenly. This layer must be thin. Now season it with pepper and salt.
- Now place it in the oven and bake it for 20 minutes or until the beef gets cooked. Take the pan out of the oven and drain out the grease. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the beef. Place it in the oven for 4-5 minutes again to melt the cheese.
- Now remove the tray from the oven, and use the pizza cutter to cut the beef into 2-inch square pieces that fit your rolls. Now serve it with your selected condiments.