It’s a reality that if you have a small family or a big one- you have to prepare dinner. It becomes difficult to decide daily what to cook for dinner. So, here I have shared 2 of my easy dinner recipes for family that won’t take more than 45 minutes. Number of ingredients for these 2 recipes is also less and you will have all ingredients at hand, so you don’t have to rush towards the market to buy them,
2 easy dinner recipes for family
Recipe 1: Single Pot of bake Cheesy Pizza Pasta
Your dinner would get perfectly complete if you have Single Pot of bake Cheesy Pizza Pasta in your menu. It is one of the easy dinner recipes for family and yes delicious too.
Time required: 45 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
- 13 ounces of spicy Italian sausage
- 3-4 ounces of pepperoni divided
- 1/2 of diced red bell pepper
- 1 small, diced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts
- 1 14 ounces of jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces of mozzarella cheese grated
- 8 ounces of pasta
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- Set the temperature of the oven to medium-high and cook sausage with pepper and onion until the meat gets slightly brown. It takes 10 to 15 minutes. Now add half pepperoni and garlic, stir and then cook it for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add water, artichoke hearts, pasta sauce, basil, and pasta. Stir it well and then cover. For about 10 minutes, cook it on medium-high flame until pasta gets tender. Meanwhile at 425°F.
- When pasta is ready, sprinkle mozzarella cheese along with olives and pepperoni. Now place it in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese gets melted.
Recipe 2: Easy Beef Sliders
Time required: 35 minutes
Serves: 20-24 sliders
- 1 finely chopped medium onion
- 2 lb. of lean ground beef
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Slider rolls, 18-24
- 2 cups (around 8 oz.) of shredded Cheddar cheese
- Favorite condiments (e.g mustard, ketchup, pickles, etc.)
- At 350°F, preheat your oven. On a 10×15-in. baking sheet, sprinkle the cooking oil and keep it aside.
- Spread the chopped onion on the baking sheet evenly. Now crumble ground beat on top of onions. Press the crumbled ground beef evenly over the onions in the baking pan with the help of your hands, cover them evenly. This layer must be thin. Now season it with pepper and salt.
- Now place it in the oven and bake it for 20 minutes or until the beef gets cooked. Take the pan out of the oven and drain out the grease. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the beef. Place it in the oven for 4-5 minutes again to melt the cheese.
- Now remove the tray from the oven, and use the pizza cutter to cut the beef into 2-inch squares pieces that fits your rolls. Now serve it with your selected condiments.