Looking for slow cooker chicken breast recipes. Cooking chicken breast in a slow cooker is my favorite hack for meal preparation. Enjoy chicken breasts recipes below!
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Chicken Breast Recipes – Chicken and Red Potatoes
This is one of the easiest slow cooker chicken breast recipes. You will fall in love with it!
Total Time: 4 hours
- 3 tbsps all-purpose flour
- 1 can (around 10-3/4 ounces) condensed and undiluted cream of onion soup
- 4 breast halves of skinless, boneless chicken (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (around 4 ounces) mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes, cut them into wedges
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 cups fresh, halved lengthwise baby carrots
- 4 whole green chilies, canned, cut them into slices of 1/2-inch
- 1/4 tsp dried, crushed rosemary
- 1/2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1/4 cup of 2% milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Take a large plastic bag which is resealable and put flour in it. Add chicken pieces one by one and shake it will for coating. Now take a large skillet and fry the chicken from both sides until it turns brown.
- Meanwhile, take a 5-qt. slow cooker and greased it and put chilies, mushrooms, carrots, and potatoes. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour half quantity of soup mixture on top of vegetables.
- Now add the chicken in the slow cooker; pour the remaining soup over it. Cover and let it cook for 3.5 to 4 hours.
Slow Cooker Chicken Breast Recipes Curry
- Try this slow cooker chicken curry recipe for your dinner or impress your guests at a lunch party!
- Total Time: 5 to 5 hours
- Servings: 4
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup of peach salsa
- 3/4 cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can ( around 15 ounces) drained and rinsed, cannellini beans,
- 1/2 cup of sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup fresh, trimmed green beans
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsps cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1-1/2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- Take a slow cooker of size 4-qt., and put red pepper, chicken breast, onion, and cannellini beans. Combine the curry powder, pepper, salsa, and salt in a small bowl and pour it in the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and let it cook on low flame for 4.5 hours or until the chicken gets tender. Mix green beans in it. Combine water and cornstarch until smoothens; gradually stir into the slow cooker. Cover it and let it cook for another 30 minutes to make the sauce thickened.
- Take a large saucepan, pour the broth and bring it to boil; now add rice and stir it. Cover it and remove it from the heat. Serve it with sauce and chicken.