Welcome to this article, Best Easy Simple And Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Breast Recipes low carb 3 ingredients healthy with cream cheese.
Table of Contents
Two Slow Cooker Chicken Breast Recipes (Easy To Made)
Chicken And Red Potatoes
This is one of the easiest slow cooker chicken breast recipes. You will fall in love with it!
Total Time: 4 hours
- 3 tbsps all-purpose flour
- 1 can (around 10-3/4 ounces) condensed and undiluted cream of onion soup
- 4 breast halves of skinless, boneless chicken (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (around 4 ounces) of mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes, cut them into wedges
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 cups fresh, halved lengthwise baby carrots
- 4 whole green chilies, canned, cut into slices of 1/2-inch
- 1/4 tsp dried, crushed rosemary
- 1/2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1/4 cup of 2% milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Take a large plastic bag that is resealable and put flour in it. Add chicken pieces one by one and shake them well for coating. Now take a large skillet and fry the chicken from both sides until it turns brown.
- Meanwhile, take a 5-qt. slow cooker and greased it and put chilies, mushrooms, carrots, and potatoes. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour half the quantity of the soup mixture on top of the vegetables.
- Now add the chicken to the slow cooker; pour the remaining soup over it. Cover and let it cook for 3.5 to 4 hours.
Curry Instant Pot
- Try this slow cooker chicken curry recipe for your dinner or impress your guests at a lunch party!
- Total Time: 5 to 5 hours
- Servings: 4
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup of peach salsa
- 3/4 cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can ( around 15 ounces) of drained and rinsed, cannellini beans,
- 1/2 cup of sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup fresh, trimmed green beans
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsps cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1-1/2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- Take a slow cooker of size 4 qt., and put red pepper, chicken breast, onion, and cannellini beans. Combine the curry powder, pepper, salsa, and salt in a small bowl and pour it into the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and let it cook on low flame for 4.5 hours or until the chicken gets tender. Mix green beans in it. Combine water and cornstarch until smoothens; gradually stir into the slow cooker. Cover it and let it cook for another 30 minutes to make the sauce thicken.
- Take a large saucepan, pour the broth, and bring it to boil; now add rice and stir it. Cover it and remove it from the heat. Serve it with sauce and chicken.