Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes – Best, Easy, Baked, Healthy
In this article, we are going to guide you about Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes – Best, Easy, Baked, Healthy which will be very helpful.
Here’s we have a lot of ideas and boneless skinless chicken breast recipes. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts pieces are easy to cook. Because there aren’t any bones or skin on the meat.
So, they can overcook and dry out. If you want to cook flavorful, juicy chicken, you can bake them in the oven. So, you just follow and try it to make your favorite.
Because in this article, we give you ideas and tips to make the delicious chicken breasts at the home. So, you have not tried it to make first. Now you have simple and easy recipes to fulfill your desires.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes – Best, Easy, Baked, Healthy:
Golden Chicken Cordon Bleu
It is easy to make in your home kitchen. It is quick to prepare and baked rather than fried. All the ingredients have natural vitamins and nourishment is most. So, you can try this moist classic chicken recipe.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Deli ham 2 slices
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Firstly, flatten chicken to 1/4-in. Then top with a slice of ham and cheese roll up and tuck in ends. Hence, secure with toothpicks.
- Secondly, combine the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper in a bowl. Also, whisk egg and milk in another bowl. Then, place breadcrumbs in a third bowl. Also, dip chicken in flour mixture, then egg mixture; roll in crumbs.
- Use a small skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. Then transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- At the last, bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes. So, discard toothpicks; drizzle with butter.
- All is done and your favorite Golden Chicken Cordon Bleu is ready to eat.
Tandoori Chicken Panini
The tandoori-style spices in these chicken breasts give it a bold flavor that’s so hard to resist. Cook sandwiches on a Panini maker.
The tandoori chicken sandwich is a wonderful appetizer in which grilled tandoori chicken, mango chutney, lettuce. Also, the mayonnaise is filled between Kaiser Rolls. Here’s the recipe to make it with ease.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cayenne pepper ( 1/4 to 1/2 tsp )
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 6 green onions
- Chutney 6 tbsp
- 6 naan flatbreads
- First of all, you can place the first 8 ingredients in a 3-qt. slow cooker. So, cook, covered, on low for 3-4 hours.
- Then, shred chicken with two forks. Also, stir in green onions.
- Hence, spread chutney over one side of each naan. So, top chutney side of three naans with chicken mixture; top with remaining naan, chutney side down.
- At the last, cook sandwiches on a Panini maker or indoor grill for 6-8 minutes.
- So, your Tandoori Chicken Panini is ready. You can cut each sandwich in half and serve it.
Crispy Onion Chicken
This is a suitable dish for lunch or dinner. It is best for those who love crunchy food. All the ingredients make it most delicious.
So, you can easily try it to make at your home. Also, enjoy it to eat with your partner or family members. The recipe is as follows:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can cheddar or original French-fried onions
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- You can combine butter, sauce, mustard, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place 1/2 cup crushed onions in another bowl. Hence, dip chicken in butter mixture then coats with onions.
- Also, place in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. In the top with remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Hence, bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
- All is done and your Crispy Onion Chicken is ready to eat.
Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
It is also an amazing dish that is made with especially chicken breasts. It is the best way to make different than the daily routine. If you want to make it with your hand.
Then you have the easy recipe to make it well. So, just follow the recipe and make it with ease.
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- First, preheat oven to 400°. Now, place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. Mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a separate shallow bowl.
- Now dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Hence, place on a greased baking sheet and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- So, your favorite and most delicious Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken is ready to eat. It shows that you have the best “boneless skinless chicken breast recipes”.