Here we discuss many Baked Pork Chop Recipes: Easy Boneless and Healthy with Oven for your help. So, you can choose one as you want. Then try to bake special pork chops for your family.
People must like the baked pork chops. Because it is the yummiest food than others. The pork chop is tasty but when you can bake it, then the taste is an increase.
It means that after baking it becomes tastier. Hence, everyone wants to bake it in their lunch or dinner. Some people do not afford the cost of a hotel or a restaurant.
Hence, they want to make it at their home. If you are also want to bake it with your hand. Then you have needed a recipe to cook it well.
Table of Contents
- 1 Easy, Boneless and Healthy Baked Pork Chop Recipes with Oven:
Easy, Boneless and Healthy Baked Pork Chop Recipes with Oven:
Healthy Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chop Recipes
The pork chops are delicious and tender, and they simply melt in your mouth. It is a special dish for dinner. Here we give you a special recipe to make the honey garlic pork chops. All the ingredients are
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp no salt ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 (4 ounces each) bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- Fresh parsley
- Firstly, you can preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Now place pork chops in a large bowl, pour the sauce over the pork chops and mix it all around.
- Hence, heat olive oil in an oven safe 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Now add the pork chops and sauce to the skillet. Hence, sear chops on both sides until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Then remove from heat and add the butter, and place pork chops in the preheated oven.
- Also, cook for 15 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through. The pork chops are cooked through when internal temperature reaches 160F.
- At the end remove from oven and transfer the pork chops to a serving plate.
- Your favorite pork chops are finally baked. So, enjoy it to eat with your family. Also, refer your friends to get the baked pork chop recipes from here.
- Bake Pork Chops
- How long to cook pork
- Chicken soup recipes with campbells cream
- Temperature for cooking pork
- Healthy chicken breast recipe
Brown Sugar Garlic Easy Boneless Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipes
It is a special dish for lunch and dinner. Therefore, everyone wants to make it at their home. If you want to make it with your hand, then you have needed a recipe for help. Here, we give you a recipe for your help.
- 2 pounds of potatoes
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Firstly, you can preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Secondly coat the potatoes in the oil, kosher salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Then spread onto half the sheet pan.
- Cover the pork chops with the garlic, brown sugar and the rest of the salt and pepper in the same bowl.
- Now, add the chops to the sheet pan.
- Also, cover with the remaining topping.
- Then cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- So, your favorite brown sugar garlic oven baked pork chops are ready to eat.
Saucy Baked Pork
The “baked pork chop recipes” are always handy to feed your family. You can serve it with rice and salad. Hence, it is the yummiest dish for dinner. The recipe is verified for your help.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Firstly, preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat butter in a large skillet and brown pork chops on both sides. Then transfer to a greased 11×7-in. baking dish and sprinkle with onion.
- Now mix remaining ingredients and pour over chops in a small bowl. Now bake, covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Hence, let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- So, your baked saucy pork chops are ready to eat. Enjoy it to eat with your partner or family.
Oven bone-In Pork
With this recipe, you can bake bone-in pork chops is ready in 30 minutes. Because, it is so easy to make, with minimal prep work and minimal ingredients.
Hence, serve these chops with a side salad, mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables. You can bake some green beans in the oven together with the pork chops.
For the pork chops:
- 1 1/2 lb
- 4 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Paprika (1/2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
For the green beans:
- 3 cups green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- At the first preheat oven to 400F.
- Now brush the pork chops with oil, reserving 1 tbsp of it for the green beans.
- Combine salt, pepper, onion powder and paprika in a small bowl. Then season the bone-in pork chops with the seasoning. Then place on a baking sheet.
- Also, add the green beans on the side, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Now bake pork chops and green beans for 15-20 minutes. Green beans should be soft and cooked through.
- So, you may need to take out of the oven the green beans first if they cook faster and continue cooking the pork.
- At the end let the pork chops rest for 3 minutes, and then serve.
- So, your Oven baked bone-In Pork Chops are ready to eat.
So, you can easily found the “baked pork chop recipes” from here. Hope this article is more helpful for you.