In this article, we are going to guide you about Lasagna Recipe With Ricotta Cheese Vegetarian Easy Meat Spinach, and ground beef food network.
The “lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese“ is here for you. Hence, you can make it easier in the kitchen at any time. Lasagna is an old type of pasta. You can make it with meats, vegetables, and cheese.
Hence, it is a yummy dish to eat at any time. Also, you can make it easy as well. It means that you can make it in your home kitchen well. This is simple food and easy to make.
You can cook it with meat and also with vegetables. Hence, these ingredients are healthier that make you healthy. As you know that healthy food makes a good life.
If you are a cheese lover then you can make it with cheese. So, after all, you have needed a recipe to make this delicious dish. Your family members or partner wants to eat it at your home.
In this article, we help you with many ideas and tips to make it. We give you ideas to make your favorite dish lasagna with many ingredients. So, you just remain with us and read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Lasagna Recipe With Ricotta Cheese Vegetarian Easy And Cottage Cheese:
It is also known as classic cheese lasagna. It is full of taste and flavor dish for food. You can make it easy and less time. Because we give you an easy recipe to make it with your hand.
As you know that cheese is full of nourishment that gives you vitamins. Noodles are included in modern food. Nowadays all people can love this food. The recipe to make this delicious food is as follows.
Lasagna Recipe With Ricotta Cheese: Ingredients
- 1 container Ricotta Cheese
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 jar Classic Tomato
- Basil Pasta Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles
- First, you can heat the oven to 350°F.
- Then mix ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley, and egg.
- Now spread 3/4 cup pasta sauce onto the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish; top with 3 lasagna noodles and 1/3 of the ricotta mixture.
- Then repeat the layers of sauce, noodles, and ricotta mixture twice. Hence, cover with remaining noodles and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake for 45 min. Then let stand 15 min before cutting to serve.
Cheese Beef Lasagna:
If you want high calories food, then you can eat it. Because beef has a lot of calories. Cheese has also more calories. So, it is the best food for those who have no calories and they have needed.
As you know that lasagna is old pasta. If you can mix it with beef and cheese. Then you have produced a yummy dish that is cheese beef lasagna. If you want to make it with your hand. Then we give you a special recipe to make it well.
- Ground beef 1 lb
- 1 jar of sauce
- 1 container part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Firstly, preheat oven to 375°F. Then brown ground beef in a 12-inch skillet and drain. Stir in sauce and heat through.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and eggs in the bowl. Then set aside.
- Spread 1 cup of meat sauce. Then layer 4 lasagna noodles, 1 cup of meat sauce, and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture.
- Repeat it well.
- Hence, top with the remaining 4 noodles and sauce. Also, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Lasagna Recipe With Ricotta Cheese Vegetarian And Italian Sausage:
It is full of natural food. Because it is made with vegetables. As you know that vegetables contain natural vitamins. These are a gift from God. Also, these are used in every vegan dish.
Hence, we use vegetables in lasagna. After using we make cheesy vegetable lasagna. Its recipe is in the following.
- 1 package of lasagna noodles
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 jars of pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- First of all, cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes. Then rinse with cold water, and drain.
- Now in a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and garlic in oil. Then, stir in pasta sauce and basil. Hence, bring it to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes after reducing the heat.
- Then mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
- So, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread 1 cup tomato sauce. The layer of 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
- Hence, repeat layering, and top with the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- All is done, your favorite cheesy vegetable lasagna is ready to eat.
As you know that lasagna is a food that consists of pasta. We make it with cheese. The cheese makes it so delicious. Here we give you some ideas to make lasagna.
You learn that it makes with cheese, beef, and vegetables. Hence, you have found the lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese. So, you can easily make it in your home kitchen and enjoy its taste.