Want to arrange a party with a group of 5 or more friends without getting a catering service? Try these easy finger food recipes for a crowd– these are a yummy punch!
Table of Contents
Recipe 1: Lemon-Caper Parmesan Potato Salad Bites
The time required: 1 hour 20 min
- 12 small halved, red potatoes, halved (about 1- 1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup of light sour cream
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps of minced and divided fresh chives
- 2 tbsps drained capers, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsps lemon juice
- 1/2 tsps of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsps kosher salt
- 2 tbsps Parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make It
Preheat your oven at 450°.
Mix oil and potatoes and toss them to coat. Cut the potatoes sides down and spread them on a baking sheet. For 20 minutes, bake them at 450°. Turn sides of potatoes and bake for 10 minutes again and then let them cool.
At high temperature, preheat the broiler.
In the cut side of potatoes, cut the circles carefully with a paring knife. Remove the pulp of potatoes with a small spoon, leaving the thin shell. Mix 1 tbsp chives, pulp, sour cream, kosher salt, lemon juice, butter, drained capper, and black pepper. Put this filling in potato shells and sprinkle cheese and remaining chives.
For 2 minutes boil the potatoes or until cheese turns light brown. Enjoy easy finger recipe for a crowd of friends.
Recipe 2: Bacon Endive Tomato Bites
The time required: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup multicoloured grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsps champagne vinegar
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 16 Belgian endive leaves (which is about 2 heads)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 centre-cut bacon slices, (cooked & crumbled)
How to Make It
Take a medium sized bowl and mix first 7 ingredients. In the mid of each endive leaf add 1 tablespoon of tomato mixture; sprinkle it evenly with the help of bacon.
Recipe 3: Strawberry Bruschetta
The time required: 35 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
- 1 diced nectarine
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 minced shallot
- 3 tbsps thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 (10.5-oz.) softened goat cheese log
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 (12-oz.) of French bread baguette
How to Make It
At 375°, preheat your oven. Stir together nectarine, strawberries, grape tomatoes, minced shallot, basil, olive oil, sugar, balsamic vinegar, salt, and freshly ground pepper.
Remove from oven, and top with strawberry mixture. Cut into 2-inch slices. Divide the baguette in half; now cut both halves into 4 equal pieces crosswise. Use goat cheese with cut sides of the bread and spread it. Take a baking sheet and place slices of bread on it, and bake it for 15 minutes. One of your easy finger recipes for a crowd is ready to serve!