In this article, Best Simple And Easy Beef Stew Recipe Crock Pot – Ingredients Allrecipe gluten-free healthy McCormick fast food network.
Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, and skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is the best source that can provide you with high-quality protein and nutrients. That is perfect for those who have needed it.
So, you can easily make it at your home after getting a recipe. Because it is so easy for those who have need. In this article, we help you with many ideas and dishes recipes to make in your home kitchen with ease.
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe Crock Pot Easy Red Wine
The slow cooker beef stew is a delicious dish for beef lovers. They never want stew, especially in the winter season. If you want also to make it at your home, then you have needed a good recipe. So, don’t worry about it. Because we give you a special recipe to cook it well. The recipe to cook slow cooker beef stew is as follows:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pounds of stew meat
- The kosher salt and
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Dried rosemary ( 1 tsp )
- Smoked Paprika ( 1 tsp )
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley leaves
- Firstly, you can heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Now Season beef with salt and pepper, to taste. Also, add the beef to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then place beef, potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic into a 6-Qt slow cooker. So, stir a beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, Paprika, and caraway seeds. Also, add bay leaves and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Hence, cover it and cook it on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Whisk together flour and 1/2 cup stew broth in a small bowl. Hence, stir in flour mixture into the slow cooker. Then cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes.
- So, your slow cooker beef stew is ready to eat.
Easy Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe:
The Crockpot Beef Stew is made with tender chunks of beef. Also, loads of vegetables and a simple mixture of broth and spices yield the best, easiest beef stew ever. It is one of the favorite meals of everyone when it is cold outside. You could have soup or stew for dinner every night from November to March. The recipe for easy crock pot beef stew is as follows:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 lbs trimmed beef chuck
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 5-10 red potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup of red cooking wine
- Beef stock 1 cup
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Dried parsley ( 1 tsp )
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 8-oz container of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- salt & pepper
There are two several methods to cook easy Crockpot beef stew. These are as follows:
- Quick Method: In this method, you can cook quickly in a cooker.
- More Developed Flavor Method: It takes 15-20 minutes. Hence, it provides you a good taste. Hope you will enjoy it so much with your family.
- Firstly, you can Turn the crock pot on low. Now toss all vegetables and meat in the Crockpot. Then combine spices, oil, cooking wine, and beef broth and whisk lightly.
- Now pour over meat and vegetables. Also, add in a bay leaf.
- Hence, give it stew a light stir, cover, and cook on low for 9-10 hours, medium for 7-8 hours, and high for 6-7 hours.
- So, thicken the stew, about 30 minutes prior to serving, and ladle out about 1/2 cup of liquid from the stew. You can whisk in 2 tsp cornstarch and add it back to the stew.
- Stirring gently to combine. So, your easy crock pot beef stew is ready to eat.
More Developed Flavor Method
This can give the stew a better, more developed flavor. Just some steps but it goes fast. These steps are following here:
- Firstly, you can put potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, and celery in the Crockpot.
- Now heat a pan up on high. Add 2 tbsp oil. Add garlic. Once the pan is hot, add beef and sear the beef for about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer beef out of the pan after 5 minutes.
- Hence, return the pan to the hot stove top and add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil. Add onions in hot oil. So, wait for about 3-4 minutes. Then add in cooking wine and beef broth.
- As the liquid begins to boil, turn off the heat and pour the entire mixture into the Crockpot.
- Also, add spices and seasonings, mushrooms, and bay leaf. So, stir lightly to combine.
- Hence, cook on low for 9-10 hours, medium for 7-8 hours, and high for 6-7 hours.
- Ladle out about 1/2 cup of liquid from the stew about 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Whisk 2 tsp cornstarch and add it back to the stew, stirring gently to combine.
- So, you can repeat this process once, waiting about 15 minutes to double-check thickness. It is the best way to make your favorite. Because if you have the beef stew recipe crock pot, then you can cook it well.