If you’re searching for easy floor beef recipes, I hope this record of a few of my favorites offers you with what you are searching for or at the very least spurs some straightforward dinner concepts of your individual.
I’m a fan of fast straightforward dinner recipes that start with floor beef. (I truly desire hamburgers and meatloaf to steak.)
When time is brief and I am searching for one thing fast and straightforward to make for dinner, my thoughts naturally gravitates in the direction of easy floor beef recipes with only a few easy-to-find substances which may already be within the pantry.
Floor beef is so versatile. (And if it is a concern, natural and/or grass fed floor beef are getting simpler to search out.) (Floor turkey may be substituted for the meat in most all these recipes too. The important thing to straightforward wholesome balanced consuming is determining what works for you.)
Simple Spaghetti Casserole
Prep Time: quarter-hour
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
That is one in all my favourite fast and straightforward dinner recipes. You can also make it in minutes and everybody loves it. I’m a giant fan of straightforward casserole recipes as a result of they’re easy to make, satisfying to eat and my household loves them.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound lean floor beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, peeled and reduce into slices
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups tomato based mostly spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
4 cups cooked spaghetti
2 tablespoons shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Place a big skillet over medium-high warmth and add the olive oil. Crumble within the floor beef and add the onion and garlic. Break up the bottom beef and stir till the meat is brown throughout and cooked via, about 5 minutes.
3. Take away from the warmth and place the cooked beef in a big mixing bowl. Add the mushroom soup, spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cooked spaghetti and 1/2 cup water. Stir till every little thing is properly blended.
4. Switch the spaghetti combination to a 9×13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish and unfold it out evenly within the dish. Sprinkle with the remaining Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake till the casserole is effervescent and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
Easy Inside Out Stuffed Pepper Skillet
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: quarter-hour
Yield: 4 servings
It is a nice straightforward quick dinner recipe, excellent when you might have some leftover rice within the fridge. It is excellent for these nights when everyone’s hungry and it is advisable get dinner on the desk quick.
1 pound lean floor beef
1 cup chopped onion
1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
1 1/2 cups cooked rice
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
Salt and pepper to style
1. Place a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the bottom beef, onion and pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir and break up the meat, cooking till the meat is browned and onion and pepper are comfortable.
2. Drain off any extra fats. Stir within the cooked rice and tomato sauce. Prepare dinner, stirring sometimes, till the combination is heated via.